EQuest is currently one of the largest private education institutions in Vietnam with more than 120,000 students enrolled annually in our member schools, including K-12 schools, universities and vocational institutions, foreign language schools, as well as various Edtech platforms.
EQuest is looking for potential candidates for the position of Senior Compliance & Investment Analyst with the following details:
1. Compliance monitoring, auditing, and internal control (70%)
Drafting and guiding the writing of business procedures; review and submit for approval the professional procedures to the manager and the Board of Management.
Perform audits of financial data and financial reports.
Carry out monitoring of compliance with regulations, procedures and conducting periodic and regular audits in member units and groups.
Ensure the accuracy, reasonableness, completeness and timeliness of data, documents and reports of member units and corporations.
Ensure effective monitoring of compliance with laws, regulations, regulations, processes and policies of officers and employees in member units and corporations.
Going on business trip on Audit program.
2. Financial performance analysis (20%)
Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of financial activities and financial statements, financial reports of member units in accordance with the annual budget and long-term strategy.
Evaluation and analysis of the efficiency of investment projects and the using of investment capital;
3. Conduct other tasks assigned by the manager (10%)
Education, Training level: Have Bachelor’s in finance, Accounting, Auditing or higher.
Experiences and skills:
- Cơ hội thăng tiến đa dạng, làm việc tại nhiều địa điểm ở Việt Nam.
- Cơ hội tham gia các buổi đào tạo/huấn luyện hàng năm và hoạt động xây dựng đội nhóm.
- Bảo hiểm sức khoẻ, phụ cấp công nghệ.
- Wellbeing: bữa trưa dinh dưỡng, hoạt động thể thao.
Các công việc tương tự