Objective of role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the management of the loyal program and CRM portfolio to help Pandora achieve continuous growth on Vietnam market. You should be familiar with advanced customer segmentation, set a data-driven strategy for repeat customer growth, define metrics and KPIs; improve customer experience; grow the life-time value of the growing global customer base. Working closely with all departments internal and CRM partner external to ensure loyalty programs works effectively for all aspects of the company.
Planning and Executing:
- Planning CRM strategies designed to attract and retain customers while expanding the brand’s reach and boosting consumer loyalty.
- Working closely with other departments to implement a CRM campaigns that works across the board.
- Brief the Graphic Designer and Copywriter on upcoming CRM campaigns.
- Working closely with Brand to deliver targeted communications campaigns across a number of channels including email, ZNS, SMS, social media.
- Assist the team with other customer care efforts including email, direct mail and phone lists for exclusive events, new collection events, press event, etc.
- Working closely with Sales and Merchandise Team to help drive sales promotions and customer loyalty programs.
- Building and operating CDP system to make sure all the data are synchronize and analyze.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing and potential partner clients. (E – Wallet, Barter Deal, etc)
- Explore potential to cross-sell and upsell from existing partner clients while matching clients’ business and strategic needs.
- Monitor daily trends in campaign performance and proactively address underlying causes of trends.
- Set KPIs to measure campaign results, drive insights and recommendations and communicate these clearly and accurately back to the business, helping to inform business decisions and future campaigns iterations.
- Bachelor’s Degree required 2-4 years of experience in marketing, CRM, Loyalty or related fields.
- Experience in CRM, data-driven marketing, analytics, and digital transformation.
- Proficient in Microsoft office & English communication
- Excellent planning and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting under tight deadlines.
- Highly organized with experience of balancing multiple projects.
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.