Objective of role:
The Senior Ecommerce Analyst will be responsible for analyzing complex ecommerce and marketing data, generating insights, and providing strategic recommendations to drive Ecommerce effectiveness and business growth.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of website, Ecommerce campaigns, customer behavior, Ecommerce trends, and competitive landscape to identify growth opportunities and provide actionable insights.
- Utilize advanced statistical analysis techniques and predictive modeling to support Ecommerce Manager on developing data-driven ecommerce strategies (include marketing for Ecommerce).
- Collaborate with the marketing team to analyze customer’s journey through online & offline channel in order to plan and execute for Omnichannel vision.
- Collaborate with the related team to analyze products performance on website as well as work with Marketing team to promote relevant products to drive Ecommerce sale performance.
Report and tracking:
- Collaborate with Ecommerce manager and Marketing to define key performance indicators (KPIs) and establish measurement frameworks to track and evaluate the effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain dashboards and reports to monitor key metrics and Ecommerce marketing performance.
- Conduct Ecommerce research and customer segmentation analysis to identify target audiences and analyze benchmarking data.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in Ecommerce and Marketing analytics and incorporate them into the action plan to implement Ecommerce strategy.
- Coordinate with Marketing to work on plan base on the insights analyst to propose the plan to improve the performance of Ecommerce.
- Coordinate with Marketing in building up, managing and operating CDP & CRM system to bring the seamless experience of customers online and offline.
- Bachelor's degree required 5-7 years in Marketing, Business, Statistics, or a related field.
- Experience in Ecommerce, CDP, data-driven marketing, analytics, and digital transformation.
- Excellent planning and analytical skills.
- Experience with data visualization platforms (e.g., Tableau, Power BI) to create compelling reports and dashboards.
- Have strategic thinking and ability to connect data analysis findings to overall marketing objectives.
- Proficient in Microsoft office & English communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting under tight deadlines.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud highly preferred
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.