- Act as the primary senior legal counsel;
- Draft, review and advise contracts/ agreements required by the Company to ensure the legality of contract/agreements.
- Develop legal framework contracts with pre-defined legal and commercial terms and provide proper contracting governance in order to minimize legal and economic impacts;
- Review, update and advise the management, business, and support functions about local regulatory developments, market best practices/developments on legal compliance;
- On request participate negotiations in supporting business to ensure the mitigation of legal risks while business objectives can be satisfactory by considering practical and commercial solutions;
- Liaise and correspond with external counsels in dealing with related legal matters;
- Coordinate and drive legal projects and audit-related matters (if required);
- Apply for the necessary licenses
- Other assignments by BOD.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- Bachelor of Law, Qualified lawyer in Vietnam (preferred)
- At least 2-5 years of in-house legal experience and international commercial law. Experience in exporting practice is a plus.
- Competent in contractual documentation drafting and negotiations
- Good analytical and task management skills.
- Good planning, forecasting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Fluent in English, especially in law fields.
- Expertise in using emails, internet searching and Microsoft Office 365.
- Ability to deal with multi-functional tasks and to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to work under pressure, willingness to take responsibility.
- Eager-to-learn, passionate and thriving people.
- Be able to work independently as well as teamwork.
- Honesty, humble, respect others, quickly adaptable to new technology
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.