R&D & New product development
- Work with category head to establish plans and goals for each product development project. This includes setting objectives, product KPIs & timeline.
- Work with market research team to identify customer needs and product opportunities. Determine what features should be included in a product and how it should look, feel, and function.
- Analyze and develop specifications for new products that align with customer needs
- Conducting market research to identify potential problems or opportunities for new products
- Communicating with suppliers or vendors to negotiate pricing or order details for materials needed for production
- Working with manufacturing facilities to ensure compliance with safety regulations set by industry standards, ensure competitive edge in terms of selling price, commercial margin, product modernity and quality.
- Work closely with planning team, QA & compliance team, commercial team to deliver business’sobjectives.
- Working time: 8:30 - 17:30 Monday - Friday
- Working place: 14th Floor, Phu My Hung Tower, Tan Phu Ward, Dist. 7, HCMC
- University graduate & above. GPA greater than 7.5 is a plus
- Minimum 3 years of proven merchandising/ product development in Pharmaceutical segment is a plus
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical product lines and latest medical issues.
- Strong communication skills in both English & Vietnamese
- Strong analytical ability
- Ability to adapt quickly & work under a fast-space environment
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
- Annual bonus: 2 - 3 months (under minimum KPI requirement)
- Working in a dynamic, open and creative environment
- Fast promotion opportunities based on personal ability
- Team-Building, Year End Party and many internal events
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.