Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Software engineering manager
|Cấp bậc||Giám đốc|
|Lương||$ Cạnh tranh|
|Hết hạn nộp||11/12/2023|
|Ngành nghề||CNTT - Phần mềm|
|Kinh nghiệm||15 - 25 Năm|
· The main tasks for this job are to plan, create, and put into action strategies for technology applications that serve the whole company and match the company's business needs and growth plans.
· Supervise important platforms, solutions, and engineering teams from an IT and engineering viewpoint. Encourage modern engineering practices, excellent engineering work, and the growth of highly capable teams to provide high-quality solutions to customers.
· Take part in talks about how to design structures and solutions and collaborate with developers and senior business stakeholders.
· Take charge and carry out the project plans for your assignments, acting as a technical leader.
· Lead teams of engineers from different areas by setting a good example.
· Set up and enforce engineering standards, emphasizing excellent engineering practices.
· Find and use chances to speed up development while making it more stable.
· Nurture a strong engineering culture in your teams and create a cooperative work atmosphere.
· Make sure that using automation is a priority for your teams.
· Promote a flexible development culture where the team owns their work.
· Push for automation and quicker release of products by leading efforts in engineering and testing practices.
· Take responsibility for both the overall and detailed design of your platforms, including methods, models, and the choice of technology.
· Support the growth and development of engineers.
· Identify and assess risks in the department during its operations and come up with ways to deal with them.
· Work together with related units to develop ways to measure, assess, and lessen risks.
· Make sure that the department's operations follow internal rules, laws, processes, guidelines, and commitments to service quality.
· Develop a plan for hiring, manage human resources, and create a system for assigning, keeping track of, and judging employee performance, making sure there are enough high-quality people in the department.
· Organize training and guide employees in their career development, nurturing and building the department's workforce.
· Communicate and direct staff to follow the system's policies and development goals.
· Have a university degree or higher in finance, economics, banking, business administration, or computer science.
· Have a minimum of 8 years of experience in a related area, with at least 4 years in a management role.
· Preferably have a technical background with experience in making large cloud or distributed systems, including web and mobile apps.
· Show experience in leading teams of engineers to make high-quality distributed systems.
· Know a lot about modern Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CICD) practices and tools.
· Have experience in making platforms on AWS, GCP, or Azure.
· Understand common ways to design systems.
· Know a lot about automation and ways to launch things.
· Should be practical and able to work with uncertainty and many things to do in a fast-paced place.
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.