Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
The Job holder is responsible for supporting Head of Strategy & Planning Dept in strategy planning and coordination between Shinhan Card (SHC) and Shinhan Vietnam Finance Company (SVFC) respectively.
I. Key Roles & Responsibilities
1. Key Roles:
- Working with Head of Strategy & Planning Dept on action plans/working schedules related to corporate business strategy planning and coordination.
- Supporting to ensure all business info related corporate strategy planning and coordination is frequently updated and shared with other relevant departments in order to assist them in taking the appropriate actions and ensuring the process is aligned between SHC and SVFC.
- Building strong working relationships with all relevant departments
2. Other Tasks:
- Participating in setting up policy, process and reporting/filing system relevant to above mentioned scopes to ensure that all corporate strategy planning and coordination information/records are appropriately documented and secured from time to time and in order.
- Other tasks as assigned by line manager
- Academic qualification required: Bachelor’s degree preferably in Commerce, Finance, Banking, Business Administration or Law
2. Work Experience:
- Minimum of working experience in relevant industry: 1 year
- Good knowledge about consumer finance/banking business
- Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behavior and business practices, and ensure that own behavior and the behavior of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization.
- Communicate Effectively in English: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques
- Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
- Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
- Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Document Task: Good at Power point, Word and Excel
- Professional qualification sponsorship
- Online course sponsorship
- Language sponsorship: English, Korean
- Social insurance
- Premium health insurance for employees and their related persons
- Annual health check
- Competitive salary
- Attractive Bonus (monthly / yearly bonus, incentive)
- Guaranteed 13th month salary
- Annual salary review
Hồ Chí Minh
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.