- Conduct market research and analyze competitors to understand market need sand trends.
- Understand customer wants and needs for VN customers and research the feasibility of new models in the market
- Submit proposals for new models and services based on market research, describe the features and functions of the product, pricing, target customers, etc.
- Manage the development process.
- Cooperate with other departments, get them to understand the product concept, and follow up on prototyping, testing, quality control, etc.
- Understand the progress of the project and proactively proceed with the project on schedule
- Manage the budget and timeline for model development.
- Collaborate with Purchasing, Production, QC/QA, etc., and cooperate with the team to proceed with development.
- Evaluate tests and prototypes and have each department respond appropriately to any quality issues.
- Clarify the features and points of differentiation of each automobile model, and let the Sales and Marketing staffs understand them.
- Develop launch strategies when introducing a new model to the market and evaluate the effect after the model is introduced.
- Analyze evaluation results and make improvements in the PDCA cycle.
- Bachelor’s degree (Prefer: Major in Automotive Engineering or related fields)
- English Level: Upper-intermediate level
- At least 5 years of working experience in the Automotive service field
- At least 3 years of working experience as Product Development Staff
- At least 3 years of management experience
- Having working experience in Japanese company
- Used to work as a mechanic
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.