Assist in the accounting / tax tasks, including but not limited to: tax review (CIT, PIT, VAT, FCT, etc.), tax filling, transfer pricing; Provide customers advice to achieve tax and accounting compliance and effectiveness; Support in other related work, if any (finance analysis, due diligence, etc.).
For additional information, candidates can refer to the following link: www.crowe.com/vn/services/tax
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University degree in Auditing/ Accounting/ Finance/ Banking/Economics;
- Minimum 1 year of experience related to Advisory fields.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Vietnamese;
- CPA Australia/ ACCA/ ACA/ CFAB (ICAEW) certificate graduates or partials are preferred;
- Characteristics to become a professional advisor;
Work for an international brand that frequently ranks among the top 10 global.
Competitive compensation, including salary, year-end achievement bonus, rewards for contributions, overtime pay, and holiday bonuses.
Flexible working hours and locations when possible.
Work in a friendly and professional environment that upholds core values of Kindness, Openness, Discipline, and Professionalism.
The Company's leadership culture is based on trust, listening, openness, cooperation, flexibility, friendliness, not being constrained or judged;
Encouragement and support for intensive training programs such as online learning, offline training, and on-the-job instruction.
Sponsorship for professional programs such as CPA VN, ACCA, CPA Australia, or other relevant courses and workshops.
Opportunities to gain experience for career development with diversified industries/ departments/ offices/ positions/ projects;
Entertainment activities, including daily relaxing time with free snacks, music and sports activities, picnics and travel with the company, sports and outdoor activities, and other activities in the office.
- Special benefits on peak season: Peak season allowance, Special Leave after peak season, Relax Trip...