* Primary purpose
As a business partner contributes to the Packaging Coatings’ strategy execution plan and takes a lead in defining, and owning, the specific implications for the country.
Contributes to the execution of sales -, expense - and profitability targets established for Packaging Coatings’ in Vietnam by leading daily operational excellence in management of technical service functions to support Packaging Coatings’ business excellence, within Packaging Coatings’ technical framework.
1. Conducts demonstrations of products and transfers the knowledge on AkzoNobel processes as well as on technical problem solving to the customers.
Collects, filters, and prioritizes product-related issues and needs occurring in the region with feedback of complaints handling.
Performs technical scans and audits at designated customers
Conducts in the testing process as well as in the implementation of new company products and technologies.
Helps with process optimization and operational excellence at the customer’s location.
Aligns technical activities within allocated region in Vietnam.
Respond to customer needs/complaints and quickly decide appropriate solution to reduce down-time for customer.
2. Supports product development including, prototype selection and test market
Supports and validate Technical Data Sheet information flow to allocate region.
Supports execution of technical sales representative assessment and training program.
Supports technical, color and IT helpdesk for the region. Manages and maintains standardized complaint handling process through Customer Relationship Management System (if applicable).
3. Manages activities within AkzoNobel Training Center (ATC): implements standardized equipment, training program, technical sales representative training activities and standardized brand image.
Manages and maintains standardized complaint handling process through Customer Relationship Management System (if applicable).
Supports implementation of SMU solutions within area of services.
4. Regularly monitors and communicates to field force latest news regarding technical bulletins and developments, including standards and best practices.
Monitors Market intelligence (innovations): products, process and equipment.
5. Be familiar with all the applicable corporate as well as site policies/procedures with regard to personal conduct and HSE standards and acting in compliance with all applicable regulations.
Ensures job profiles are in place, sets objectives for team members, reviews development and provides clear, open and constructive feedback on performance combined with the appropriate actions.
6. Takes ownership by representing Country Technical Service Manager towards own team and vice versa.
Reports on progress on a continuous base.
1. Education: Bachelor of Science graduated. Chemical & Mechanical background is preferred.
Relevant experience in Packaging Coatings industries, especially 2Pc aluminum can-making industries is preferrable.
Knowledge of printing/ inks/ coatings’ technologies and application, especially for 2Pc
Aluminum can segment.
Good communication skill
Ability to handle multi-task jobs
Ability to motivate and inspire others.
Ability to work independence.
Ready to move and work in difference location/territories
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.