Manage the Technical Support function to ensure that Marine, Protective and Powder business segments in the organization receives technical advices on product/system use, technical documentation and complaint handling in a timely and professional manner enabling them to better sell Jotun’s products:
- Ensure that local technical documentation within the given area of responsibility is technically correct and documented as per Jotun’s standards and local regulations in order to ensure compliance and minimize risk;
- Ensure that all technical inquiries from customers (via sales) on product use, risk assessments, guarantees are responded to as per Jotun policies and technical guidelines in order to ensure correct use of products/ specifications;
- Ensure that claims and complaints are handled and technically concluded according to Jotun’s process, and through close cooperation with relevant functions, ensuring that learning has been obtained to avoid reoccurrence;
- Ensure the sales units are familiar with the use of the TSS tools such as Jotspecs, TSS Log and information from TSS Share point sites;
- Ensure the sales units use the TSS tools as part of the sales process such as Risk Calculators, Project Evaluation documents and guarantees;
- Approve or reject complex off-specs by evaluating the consequences of the proposed changes in order to limit Jotun's risk exposure;
- Manage the process of guarantees given by the local organization by monitoring and following-up on the guarantee process in order to limit Jotun's risk exposure;
- Participate when necessary in technical investigations on claims, and conclude whether complaints are justified or not as per Jotun's guidelines;
- Share learning and knowledge from complaint cases by documenting corrective actions taken and their effects, in order to limit the occurrence of the claim and Jotun’s risk exposure;
- Support and assist local sales team in increasing sales growth and market share (thru Troika Approach), by establishing Jotun products at new customers or, establishing Jotun new products at existing customers;
- Conduct professional applicator plant audits and trainings by technical visit program (e.g. Jotun Approved Applicator, Jotun Powder School) to ensure that specified quality standards in application and product specifications are adhered to;
- Conduct customers’ plant improvement projects by undertaking product development trials at applicators facilities ensuring customers benefit from Jotun innovative products;
- Communicate and discuss with Powder Segment Technical Support Manager by raising issues where support is needed (e.g. ‘difficult’ or repeated complaints, training needed, application issues with innovation products, high value claims) in order to maintain competent and profession technical support at all times.
- Bachelor’s Degree in chemistry (alternatively naval architecture or civil engineering) with more than 6 years’ relevant experience (including sales and technical service/technical support);
- Must have FROSIO Level 3 and/or NACE level 2 (for Marine and Protective);
- Be a professional expert to demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in own areas and participate in continuous professional development;
- Make an impact; convince and persuade others; promote plans and ideas successfully;
- Initiative and responsibility;
- Good analysis and judgement skills;
- Good and effective communication;
- Good command of English and MS Office.
*** We offer:
- An international and professional working environment;
- Opportunities to work with Regional and Global team;
- Competence development through Jotun Academy and E-Learning Gateway;
- Attractive compensation and benefits (13th month salary, performance bonus, allowances, etc.);
- Healthcare for self and your family members;
- Engagement activities (Outing, Teambuilding, Family Day, Sport Day…).
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.