Địa điểm: Phuoc Thuan, Xuyen Moc, Ba Ria - Vung Tau, Viet Nam
Qui mô công ty: 2000Loại hình hoạt động: 100% vốn nước ngoàiWebsite: www.asiancoastdevelopment.com
Located only 2.5 hour drive from Ho Chi Minh City, The Grand Ho Tram Strip’s first luxury integrated resort is drenched in tropical sunshine and bordered by the untouched beaches fringing the East Sea. Combining elegant and gracious services with entertainment that pushes the limits, our resort is the perfect mix of exciting day life and exhilarating nightlife.
The first phase of the integrated resort includes:
• 541 luxury rooms (55 suites)
• 13 restaurants and bars, including a nightclub and a cigar bar
• Convention center and meeting rooms totaling 2,200 square meters
• 18-hole golf course designed by Greg Norman, opening in January 2014
• High-end retail shopping area (2014)
• Full service spa (2014)
• 3 pools overlooking the beach with beach cabanas and pool bar
• Kids and Teens Centers
The second phase, which was started in October 2012, will incorporate a new tower containing 559 additional guest rooms. When complete, the resort will comprise 1,100 five star hotel rooms, including suites and villas.