Develop and manage execution of retail strategies to strengthen brand retail position and ensure profitability.
Lead retail function including sales (wholesales & retail), counter operations and customer service to achieve Brand objectives.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY
Essential business activities expected from this position:
- Propose retail strategies based on approved Brand business plan.
- Based on marketing directions, plan sales forecast by category, product line
- Prepare and propose human resources plan to support retail strategies and plans.
- Monitor inventory levels and order new items
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators for retail targets.
- Propose and lead sales activities (e.g private sales, private events, agents and ad-hoc activities).
- Analyze customer profiles and give inputs to Training Manager in designing dialogues for different customers.
- Analyze sales reports and seek for feedback from counters to propose measures to achieve sales target.
- Coordinate with Marketing team to create activities to achieve sales target.
- Manage retail budget. Adjust if needed and find ways to optimize budget to achieve brand’s profits.
- Do post review for sales activities and suggest how to improve.
New Business Development
- Identify business opportunities and suggest improvement areas.
- Lead corporate sales activities.
Customers and other external relationships
- Establish and maintain quality relationships to external partners, agencies, VIP customers to take appropriate actions to market needs and provide win-win solutions.
- To execute ad-hoc operations or projects as requested by the Company
- To take other assignments from Brand Manager
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
Required diploma and/or level of professional experience:
- University BA graduate.
Quản lý khu vực miền Bắc
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.