Sales Manager is the Head of sales and customer service team for EMS/PCB manufacturing sector, reporting to Director of TNEMS and responsible of managing sales activities and processes
- Design and implement sales strategy that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities and/or cost reduction strategies.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Determine sales KPIs controlling performance and profit in agreement with management.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Monitor A/R balance and market penetration.
- Keeping continuous benchmarking on competitor’s activities and status, market shifts and new products
- Working closely with Operational/technical team in production factory about, new opportunities, Design, Quotations, Quality….etc
- Implement a variety of new business initiatives to drive sales.
- Working on budgeting and planning.
- Negotiating agreements and contracts with customers and ensuring good execution.
- Implementing effective opportunities/projects pipeline and lead projects tracking process.
- Implement best practices in sales techniques throughout the company.
- Identify, promote and market the competitive advantages.
- Provide constructive feedback and propose improvements.
- Proven experience in Electronic/EMS/PCB manufacturing sector.
- Proven track record of achieving sales growth and delivery results to business plan.
- Natural Leader with ability to inspire trust and performance.
- Strong commercial outlook and entrepreneurial approach to business development.
- Proficiency in English is a must.
Các công việc tương tự