Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Network Operations Specialist, VNG Solutions
|$ Cạnh tranh
|Hết hạn nộp
|CNTT - Phần mềm
|2 - 5 Năm
VNG Solutions is a subsidiary of VNG Corporation, a reputable Vietnamese provider of IT services and technology on a global scale. With its key markets in the Middle East, the US, and Europe, VNG Solutions's headquarters in Vietnam is dedicated to providing enterprise-level services and empowering customers and society to advance decisively into the digital future.
VNG Solutions provides top-notch services while strictly adhering to international standards. We remain in the public eye as experts in "the next big technologies”. VNG Solutions will provide you with a creative environment with an emphasis on B2B services, where you will have the opportunity to foster your abilities and learn about various technologies to advance your career.
We are dedicated to the development and well-being of our staff members while creating a supportive work environment that allows them to reach their greatest potential.
VNG Solutions is seeking a dedicated Network Operations Control Specialist to join our Network Operations Center (NOC) team. In this role, you will work closely with NOC Engineers to ensure the smooth operation of our charging deployments. This position is ideal for someone with a keen interest in network operations and a commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
• Support and monitor network operations for VNG Solutions’ charging deployments, identifying and addressing any issues such as offline assets, faults, or irregular sessions.
• Provide rapid and excellent customer service to B2B clients and service partners through calls and emails.
• Utilize your keen attention to detail to accurately document issues in our case management platform.
• Contribute to additional responsibilities as needed, including rotating weekend on-call coverage.
• Maintain a team player mentality, assisting and learning from colleagues in a collaborative environment.
• 1-2 years of experience in a relevant field (e.g., IT, Network Operations).
• Experience with system and network monitoring and troubleshooting techniques.
• Experience in using case/work order management tools such as Salesforce, ZenDesk, and ServiceNow.
• Fundamental understanding of network infrastructure and its components, including power systems and connectivity issues.
• Exceptional written and oral English communication skills.
• Proficiency in reading and interpreting technical documents, including operating and maintenance instructions, and safety guidelines.
• Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment within prescribed rotational shifts.
• Willingness and ability to travel as required.
Các công việc tương tự