- The Process Engineer is responsible for performing diverse engineering analysis, managing engineering designs and implementing process changes for operations. This includes machine capability evaluations, modifications of equipment and developing solutions to production issues relating to materials, processes, and procedures to maximize efficiency and yields.
- Utilize engineering fundamentals to independently identify, propose, analyze, and design cost effective food processing technologies that drive growth, reduce costs, improve quality, and keep Olam ahead of our competitors.
- Initiates the investigation and analysis of new materials, equipment, processes and engineering practices for improved performance. Prepares engineering computations, estimates, surveys, statistics and analysis.
- Identify, evaluate, and develop detailed proposals for breakthrough new food processing technologies that can be applied within or across product categorie.
- Collaborate with the manufacturing team to analyze, validate, and implement processing improvements to existing unit operations in the current manufacturing systems.
- Initiate new ideas and lead the design of manufacturing processes for new, high complex product.
- Identify and develop Engineering strategies for new initiatives, new product development, and new business development projects and assist the plants in its successful implementation.
- Develop the tools and methodology to effectively survey the food industry and identify emerging food process innovations that business should consider maintaining our competitive advantages.
- Determine process requirements and prepare thorough and accurate process specifications, design and conduct experiments to set process specifications.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant job experience with large firm.
- Experience in using the AutoCAD and Solid work software for designing at least 2 years.
- Experience expected to have resulted in a solid record of accomplishment.
- Experience with Food industrial.
- Experience with at least one of the following processing operations: bakery, beverage, Snacks, spreads, grinding processing.
- Extensive knowledge of food engineering fundamentals and applications, knowledge of statistics, design of experiments, problem solving techniques, engineering economics.
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.