1. Hit the target on business goal
• Responsible for all related matters of Sales, Distribution in respective sub-channel/key accounts
• Build and maintain high performance of the sale team to achieve the sales target; responsible for all planning and communication required for flawless execution in the field.
• Drive outlets execution standards to ensure one-look standards; adheres to quality standards for product freshness and presentation.
• Responsible for implementing customer contracts, developing, and nurturing value-enhancing strategic partnerships with Key accounts & distributors.
• Utilize sales tools to analyze, develop, and execute strategic sales plans
• Accountable for regular sales calls with customers, including business reviews and program presentations
• Handle communication and work with customers for volume forecasts, pricing, distribution targets, and support materials
• Develops annual budget plans by outlet – tracks and reports progress periodically or as requested
2. People Management & Coaching
• Supervise the activities of the sales team including marketing activities like product activations.
• Train, enumerate, and retain a competent sales team.
• Provide sales representatives with on field coaching
• Manage, direct and supervise the performance of sales representatives
• Reinforce the sales representatives follow the route plan and call procedures
• Develop and motivate the sales team driving high performance
3. Other tasks are assigned by Line Manager
• At least 3 years of experience as same position in FMCG Company, especially in F&B, Tobacco, Beer & Wine Industry
• Good at interpersonal skills
• Excellent selling skills, people-oriented, and ability to motivate a team
• Good at leadership skills and influencing skills
• Ability to identify potential areas of growth and identify new business partnership opportunities.
• Strong organization skills and multi-tasking skills.
• MS Office: Advanced Level
• Good English communication
Các công việc tương tự