1. Recruitment & Staffing
· Collaborate with the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist in all activities of recruitment and staffing for all entities within CISS & KNE, assists the Head of HR in workforce planning, monitor and maintaining the talent pool/database and the development of qualified Vietnamese and foreign candidates.
· Collaborate with senior management levels, including Board of Directors, School leadership/Management Team, and Department Heads, act as an HR representative in the interview panel when required.
· Works under the leadership of the Head of HR to set, monitor and review recruitment requirements throughout the school year, as well as create in collaboration with HOS and Principals a recruitment plan for all schools by November each year for the next school year.
· Act as a key HR contact for posting/updating all recruitment publications e.g. school/company career websites, recruitment agencies (e.g. SA, TIE, CIS, etc.)/fairs and international publications.
· Undertake and implement Employer Brand and recruitment advertising initiative, as well as work closely with in-house marketing department to continuously improve the company’s career website to ensure that it is creative to build a strong reputation of an employer of choice.
· In charge of expanding the company's online presence on different employment sites,developing creative ways to draw prospective employees to the company's website and identifying new recruitment opportunities.
· Monitor and timely report to the Head of HR with reports related to HR activities.
2. Learning & Development
· Be responsible for development and implementation of learning and development programs, including L&D budget/fund;
· Work closely with School Leadership/Management Team, Department Heads and assistthe Head of HR with the arrangements for Training Courses/Professional Development for Vietnamese staff; monitor/update timely reports to the Head of HR on L&D costs/fund.
· Maintain PD/training results/records and assist to evaluate the effectiveness of the PD/training courses.
3. Compensation & Benefits
· Work with payroll specialist in payroll generation and tax declaration for both Vietnamese and expatriate staff, including all payments related to payroll.
· Work with other HR executives in managing the employment contracts of both Vietnamese and expatriate staff to ensure accurate personnel files/records maintenance. In particular, all fringe benefits i.e. relocation/repatriation flights and baggage’s/shipping’s, annual flights, etc. for expatriate staff.
· Be responsible for the termination/exit process for both Vietnamese and expatriate staff members. Monitor and timely make reports of HR costs statistics, annual HR budget projection.
HR information system and other duties
· Be responsible for maintaining the employee database, employee profile ensuring all HR data is updated accurately on timely basis.
· Collaborate with other HR executives in developing HR/labor reports to DoLISA, DOET, Tax Authorities, and other local authorities on a regular basis.
· Monitor and timely make HR reports of absenteeism and turnover data.
· Assist the Head of HR in managing the health insurance for both Vietnamese and expatriate staff.
· Bachelor’ s or higher degree in international HRM, Business Administration, International Relations, Educational Leadership/Management, or related fields.
· At least 5 years of HR managerial experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
· Sound working knowledge and experience in Vietnam laws, regulations and practices of K-12 education and school services. Intensive knowledge and experience of Vietnam immigration law, employment law would be an advantage.
· Having highest level of integrity and long-term commitment
· Must be accurate and efficient, high energy; careful, meticulous, confidential
· High teamwork spirit and responsibility
· Strong oral and written communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
· Ability to organize work independently as well as a team player, ability to observe and handle problems quickly and effectively
· Superior interpersonal and coaching skills including patience and ability to work well with staff at all levels.
· Hands on experience in administering a major HR software system e.g. HRIS, ERP, SAP etc.
Các công việc tương tự